- May 14, 2018 at 2:12 pm #6544maxbuzzParticipant
I am clubbing my query instead of adding multiple entries. If it’s not OK will make a separate topic for each query
1. Can I manually enter a trip code when I am creating the trip? I need it to match the codes we use
2. Can the caption and description given to media be displayed when the image is displayed in the gallery?
3. Setting a state or country as a location in the map does not show the map in the overview. Its only if you choose a specific point does the map show up. My tours are long multiple days so a single point is misleading. So would like to show state or path of tour. Is that possible? Also can I control the size of map to be displayed (by columns or any other way)
4. Can I add fields in “trip inquiry” form
5. In Booking form, can I ‘remove’ fields like “trip duration” as its already defined for a fixed departure trip
Thanks,May 15, 2018 at 6:18 am #6563Support TeamKeymaster
Please find the response to your query in the points below:
Response: This feature is currently under development and will be available soon as an addons. So if you want the feature immediately then you can always consider hiring the professional developer.
To hire a developer:
Response: Currently the text added as the caption to the image file is not displayed in the gallery section. So we will fix the issue in the comming updates 🙂 .
Response: Currently you will only be able to pin down the location but wont be able to mark the area. But if you wish then you can use other maps that uses the shortcode. You can place the shortcode in content edit filed of various tabs.
Response: To add the fields in the enquiry form require higher code customization so our suggestion to you is hire a professional developer for this.
Response: In the recent version of the WP travel plugin, when fixed departure in turned on then the booking filed won’t display the “Trip Duration” filed.
And when Fixed daparture is turned off then you will find the field to enter the dates.
Hope this helps.
If you have any confusion further please let us know.
Best Regards!!May 15, 2018 at 9:43 am #6569maxbuzzParticipant
Awaiting updates on #1 & #1
#3 could you point to a link in the forums or knowledge base where you show how to do it. I have not been able to find a relevant post.
#4 I guess would have to live it it for now.
#5 is this in the released version of the plugin? It doesnt seem to show in my install
ThanksMay 16, 2018 at 6:05 am #6583Support TeamKeymaster
If you don’t want to hire then you just have to wait a little longer for the addons as mentioned above.
Now as for the query related to the map you can embed the code from the maps like open streetmap in the content edit screen available in the trips.
Go to open streetmap site and generate the embed code for your desired location:
After that copy that code in trip outline edit screen and save the setting.
Hope this helps.
Also since the feature is not related to the plugin we cannot help you much besides this 🙂 .
Hope you understand.
- The forum ‘WP Travel’ is closed to new topics and replies.