- May 10, 2018 at 12:54 pm #6451MandeepDebnathParticipant
Hello! I just installed this plugin and I’m not being sure that how I’ll get email notifications for enquiry/booking. So, if there is a way to set my email to receive booking/enquiry notifications then pls let me know and also I wanna customize the booking form, how can I do that? I’m hoping for a reply, thanks!May 10, 2018 at 8:34 pm #6454shuttletransferParticipant
+1May 11, 2018 at 5:50 am #6459
First of all thank you very much for using the plugin.
The email from the booking/enquiry is sent to the admin or to be more clear the email that is entered in Admin Panel > Settings > General > Email Address.
So whatever email you place here will get the email of booking and enquiry.
Hope this clears the confusion.
Also, for your request for customizing the booking form, we would like to suggest you to hire a professional developer for this.
To hire a developer please refer to below given link:
Hope this helps.
As mention above the email is sent to the admin. If you have any query further then please post them.
Best Regards!!September 27, 2018 at 8:47 am #8092vijay kumarParticipant
After all setting I am not able to get mail in my mail id.September 28, 2018 at 5:00 am #8096
There might be different possibilities for this issue:
– You might be getting mail in spam folder. So check spam folder in your email once.
– Your email service provider might be blocking email. So try changing email in setting. Gmail might be best option.
– Hosting might have email issue. Please confirm once if email is being sent from server. If you have another server try in new server once.
Please confirm above possibilities once. And let us know if you still find issues.
Thank you!October 12, 2018 at 10:33 am #8196digitzeeParticipant
While at this would it also be possible to edit the booking button text?October 14, 2018 at 5:57 am #8201
- The forum ‘WP Travel’ is closed to new topics and replies.