WP Travel Zapier is the module which enables users to create zapier automation for WP Travel bookings and enquiries.
You can easily create the zaps and intergrate it with the WP Travel with the help of WP Travel Zapier helping you to get notification or keep the record in any of your choosen web apps of the enquiry and bookings.
After the activation of the plugin, the setup configuration to use the plugin will be available in the “Misc Option”
- Enable Enquiry Automation: This option allows you to enable/disable the enquiry automation.
- Enable Enquiry Webhook: This field allows you to add the webhook which you get after creating the Zap by visiting the link given: Zapier link. The process of creating the Zap is mentioned under “How to create the Zap section“
- Enable Bookings Automation: This option allows you to enable/disable the booking automation.
- Enable Booking Webhook: This field allows you to add the webhook which you get after creating the Zap by visiting the link given: Zapier link. The process of creating the Zap is mentioned under “How to create the Zap section“
Creating a zap is very simple and easy. To create a new zap, please follow below-given steps.
Zap for the enquiry form field:
Step 1: Click on the “Click here” link under the option “Enter Enquiry Webhook“. This link leads you to the Zapier home page.
Step 2: After visiting the Zapier site, sign up using your Google account.
Step 3: After signing in and login into the Zapier site, Click “Make a Zap” button to create a new zap.
Step 4: After this, a box appears where you need to Search webhooks and select “webhooks by zapier” then select “Catch Hook” in “Choose Trigger Event”
Step 5: Click on the “Continue” button and now you will be provided with the webhook API which will look like this “https://hooks.zapier.com/hooks/catch/1234567/test25ge/”
Step 6: Paste the provided API in Enquiry webhook field of WP Travel Zapier then click “Test Enquiry Zap button”
Step 7: After that in Zapier site, press continue and then press Find Hook, If everything is working fine then you will be taken to the next step “Do this”
Step 8: Select the app you want to use.
In this example, we will create zapier automation for WP Travel enquiries.
- Create a google sheet from the same account that you have signed in with.
- After adding the required API key and click on “Find Hook“, in the “Do this..” section select any of the apps. Here we chose a google sheet. After click on the continue button.
- Now choose your account and click on “Continue“
- Select the Spreadsheet and work sheet as mentioned in the screenshot below.
- Select the added item in respective filed as shown in the screenshot below
- Click on the “Continue” button and “Test with google account”. Finally, your Zap will be ready. Click on “TURN ZAP ON“
- You will now find the newly added row in the sheet.
- Go to Enquiry form and send in the enquiry.
- Now the data that you have entered in the enquiry form will be stored in that google sheet.