WP Travel PayU Latam is a safest and modern payment gateway now available as the payment gateway for WP Travel plugin. WP Travel PayU Latam payment gateway process payments in Brazil, México, Argentina, Colombia, Panama and Peru.
WP Travel plugin must be installed and activated to use this plugin. After you activate the plugin, a payment gateway WP Travel PayU will be added in the checkout page.
Once the license is activated, you need to enable the payment settings by going to WP Travel > Settings > Payment.
Once the payment setting is enabled, you need to enter the required credentials.
Available Options :
- Enable PayU: This option allows the user to enable/disable the PayU Checkout.
- Merchant POS ID: This option allows you to enter the Merchant POS ID.
- Second Key(MD5): This option allows you to enter the Second Key.
- Client ID: This option allows you to add the client id.
- Client Secret: This option allows you to add the client secret.
How to get the key?
You can get the key by clicking in the “here” link as shown in the screenshot below:
After making all the setting ready, In the checkout page, the user will find the payment gateway “WP Travel PayU Latam Checkout”.
The user needs to book a trip and reach the checkout page. Now to complete the payment processing, they can simply chose the “WP Travel PayU Latam Checkout” payment gateway.