PayU is a leading financial services provider in global growth markets which is now integrated as payment gateway with the WP Travel plugin called WP Travel PayU checkout. The checkout gateway provides multiple options during checkout making the plugin flexible and easy to use.
Once the license is activated, you need to enable the payment settings by going to WP Travel > Settings > Payment.
Once the payment setting is enabled, you need to enter the required credentials.
Available Options :
- Enable PayU: This option allows the user to enable/disable the PayU Checkout.
- Merchant POS ID: This option allows you to enter the Merchant POS ID.
- Second Key(MD5): This option allows you to enter the Second Key.
- Client ID: This option allows you to add the client id.
- Client Secret: This option allows you to add the client secret.
How to get the key?
You can get the key by clicking in the “here” link as shown in the screenshot below:
You need to enable the Poland currency for the payment procedure to work.
To select the currency, go to, Admin Panel > WP Travel > Settings > General > Currency and select Poland Zloty (zł).
After making all the setting ready, In the checkout page, the user will find the payment gateway “WP Travel PayU Checkout”.
The user needs to book a trip and reach the checkout page. Now to complete the payment processing, they can simply chose the “WP Travel PayU Checkout” payment gateway.