WP Travel Partial payment is the module which is included in WP Travel Pro that provides better control over how you collect payments by allowing your customers to make payments of remaining parts via the payment gateway that they prefer.
After activation of WP Travel Pro plugin, enable the Partial Payment by going to, Admin Panel > WP Travel > Settings > Payment
Also, after enabling Partial Payment, an additional payment option, Partial Payment will appear in the booking form.
After the booking is done with the partial payment, rest of the payment procedure is made easy with the plugin.
To make the payment of the remaining amount, go to User Dashboard > Bookings . You can find the details of the individual booking, details of remaining amount of payment to be made and also make the payment of the remaining amount from the User Dashboard.
‘Remaining Partial Payment Reminder‘ is the additional feature in Partial Payment module which is applicable to send reminder notification to the customer via email so that customer can be notified to make the payment.
You can enable/disable ‘Enable Remainder Notification‘ button by going to Admin Panel > WP Travel > Settings > Email > Partial Payment Email Templates
When ‘Enable Remainder Notification‘ button is enabled, you will get following options:
- Email Cycle: This option allows you to select the following options through dropdown:
- Once in four days: Selecting this option, you can send reminder notification once in four days.
- Once in seven days: Selecting this option, you can send reminder notification once in seven days.
- Once in fifteen days: Selecting this option, you can send reminder notification once in fifteen days.
- Reminder Title: This option allows you to set the title for reminder notification mail.
- Payment Email Header Color: This option allows you to set the header color.
- Email Content: This option includes the default template but you can adjust the formatting template yourself according to your requirement.